Building Effective Teams and Working with Others
"I thought the Team Inventory was excellent in allowing us an opportunity to see where our strengths were within a group/team atmosphere." - 2012 participant
January 8 - 10, 2014
9:00 am - 4:00 pm daily
$1050 (3 day module)
What You Will Learn:
The Alberta Public Service places great emphasis on effective cross-ministry collaboration and teamwork. You will examine the use of teams to build commitment, enhance productivity, and integrate organizational change to position your organization to successfully adapt to continuous change. You will enhance your ability to work effectively with others and improve team performance in your work environment. You will leave the session with new ideas, a rich team experience and the confidence to approach these challenges when you return to your organization.
- Team formation and dynamics; what really happens when people work together?
- The use of cross-functional teams in a constantly changing environment
- Understanding and using diversity to improve performance of crossfunctional teams
- Building effective relationships
- Fostering a collaborative work environment
- Analyzing organizational team issues from the senior manager’s perspective